- The On-Going Conspiracy To
Create A One World Dictatorship
From Ron Schmidt
That Show Proof Of The On-going Conspiracy To Create A One World
- "The CFR is the establishment. Not only does it
have influence and power in key decision-making positions at the
highest levels of government to apply pressure from above, but it also
finances and uses individuals and groups to bring pressure from below,
to justify the high level decisions for converting the U.S. from a
sovereign Constitution Republic into a servile member of a one-world
- -- Congressman John R. Rarick
- "The most powerful clique in these elitist
groups have one objective in common - they want to bring about the
surrender of the sovereingty of the national independence of the
United States. A second clique of international members in the CFR
comprises the Wall Street international bankers and their key agents.
Primarily, they want the world banking monopoly from whatever power
ends up in the control of global government."
- -- Rear Admiral Chester Ward, a former member of
the CFR for 16 years
- The late Carroll Quigley (Bill Clinton's
mentor), Professor of History at Georgetown University, member of the
CFR, stated in his book, "Tragedy & Hope": "The CFR
is the American Branch of a society which originated in England, and
which believes that national boundaries should be obliterated, and a
one-world rule established."
- "The ultimate aim of the CFR (Council on
Foreign Relations) is to create a one-world socialist system, and to
make the U.S. an official part of it."
- -- Dan Smoot, a former member of the FBI
Headquarters staff in Washington, D.C.
- "It would have been impossible for 'US' to
develop 'OUR' plan for the world if 'WE' had been subject to the
bright lights of publicity during these years."
- But the world is now more sophisticated and prepared
to march towards a world government which will never again know war
but only peace and prosperity for the whole of humanity. The
supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers
is surely preferable to the national auto determination practiced in
the past centuries."
- -- FROM DAVID ROCKEFELLER at a BILDERBERGER
meeting in 1992
- "The real menace of our republic is the
invisible government which, like a giant octopus, sprawls its slimy
length over our city, state and nation. At the head is a small group
of banking houses generally referred to as international bankers. This
little coterie of powerful international bankers virtually run our
government for their own selfish ends."
- -- JOHN F. HYLAN, mayor of NYC in 03-26-1922
- "The real truth of the matter is, as you and I
know, that a financial element in the large centers has owned the
government ever since the days of Andrew Jackson... "
- -- Written by FDR in a letter to an associate
dated November 21, 1933
- "Every Republican candidate for President since
1936 has been nominated by the Chase National Bank."
- -- From ROBERT A. TAFT after his defeat at the
1952 Republican convention
- "The Trilateral Commission is intended to be
the vehicle for multinational consolidation of the commercial and
banking interests by seizing control of the political government of
the United States. The Trilateral Commission represents a skillful,
coordinated effort to seize control and consolidate the four centers
of power political, monetary, intellectual and ecclesiastical. What
the Trilateral Commission intends is to create a worldwide economic
power superior to the political governments of the nationstates
involved. As managers and creators of the system, they will rule the
- -- U.S. Senator Barry Goldwater in his l964 book:
"With No Apologies"
- "The great strength of our Order lies in its
concealment; let it never appear in any place in its own name, but
always covered by another name, and another occupation. By
establishing reading societies, and subscription libraries, and taking
these under our direction, and supplying them through our labours, WE
MAY TURN THE PUBLIC MIND WHICH WAY WE WILL...".
- -- From ADAM WEISHAUPT, founder of the ILLUMINATI
- Progress and peace and justice are attainable. So we
say to all peoples and governments: Let us fashion together a new
- -- Henry Kissinger, in address before the General
Assembly of the United Nations, October
- "The planning of UN can be traced to the
'secret steering committee' established by Secretary [of State
Cordell] Hull in January 1943. All of the members of this secret
committee, with the exception of Hull, a Tennessee politician, were
members of the Council on Foreign Relations. They saw Hull regularly
to plan, select, and guide the labors of the [State] Department's
Advisory Committee. It was, in effect, the coordinating agency for all
the State Department's postwar planning."
- -- Professors Laurence H. Shoup and William
Minter, writing in their study of the CFR, "Imperial
Brain Trust: The CFR and United States Foreign Policy." (Monthly
Review Press, 1977
- "At the founding of the United Nations in San
Francisco, Nelson Rockefeller was in the forefront of the struggle to
establish not only an American system of political and economic
security but a new world order."
- -- Part of article in the New York Times
- "Further global progress is now possible only
through a quest for universal consensus in the movement towards a new
- -- Mikhail Gorbachev, in an address at the United
Nations during December 1988
- "We believe we are creating the beginning of a
new world order coming out of the collapse of the U.S.-Soviet
- -- Brent Scowcroft (August 1990), quoted in the
Washington Post (May 1991)
- "We can see beyond the present shadows of war
in the Middle East to a new world order where the strong work together
to deter and stop aggression."
- -- Richard Gephardt, in the Wall Street Journal
- "If we do not follow the dictates of our inner
moral compass and stand up for human life, then his lawlessness will
threaten the peace and democracy of the emerging new world order we
now see, this long dreamed-of vision we've all worked toward for so
- -- President George Bush speaking of Saddam
Hussein (January 1991).
- "The world can therefore seize the opportunity
[Persian Gulf crisis] to fulfill the long-held promise of a New World
Order where diverse nations are drawn together in common cause to
achieve the universal aspirations of mankind."
- -- President George Bush, 1991
- "But it became clear as time went on that in
Mr. Bush's mind the New World Order was founded on a convergence of
goals and interests between the U.S. and the Soviet Union, so strong
and permanent that they would work as a team through the U.N. Security
- -- Excerpt from A. M. Rosenthal, (New York Times,
- "I would support a Presidential candidate who
pledged to take the following steps: ... At the end of the war in the
Persian Gulf, press for a comprehensive Middle East settlement and for
a 'new world order' based not on Pax Americana but on peace through
law with a stronger U.N. and World Court."
- -- George McGovern, in the New York Times
- "How I Learned to Love the New World
- -- Article by Sen. Joseph R. Biden, Jr. in the
Wall Street Journal (April 1992)
- "The Final Act of the Uruguay Round, marking
the conclusion of the most ambitious trade negotiation of our century,
will give birth - in Morocco - to the World Trade Organization, the
third pillar of the New World Order, along with the United Nations and
the International Monetary Fund."
- -- Part of full-page advertisement by the
government of Morocco in the New York Times
- "New World Order: The Rise of the
- -- Title of article by Kenichi Ohmae, political
reform leader in Japan, in the Wall Street Journal (August 1994)
- The "new world order that is in the making must
focus on the creation of a world of democracy, peace and prosperity
- -- Nelson Mandela, in the Philadelphia Inquirer
- The renewal of the nonproliferation treaty was
described as important "for the welfare of the whole world and
the new world order."
- -- President Hosni Mubarak of Egypt, in the New
York Times (April 1995)
- "We are not going to achieve a new world order
without paying for it in blood as well as in words and money."
- -- Arthur Schlesinger, Jr., in Foreign Affairs