therevsmall.jpg (1693 bytes)
 

 

Lucifer and the United States Postal System


As mentioned earlier, not all Masons worship Satan.   Only the top 5%, the other 95% are mislead. These Satanic Brothers love their symbols.  33 is a very important number to them, it reflects the highest degree within FreeMasonry.  The number 33 has other meanings as well....

The United States Postal Service (USPS) is controlled by these Luciferian Masons.  They raised the domestic first class rate to 33 cents in January 1999.   They did this to celebrate the 33rd birthday of the Antichrist (June 6, 1999).

While they increased this rate, they decreased the rate for extra ounces, from 23 cents per extra ounce to 22 cents. As a result, the new rates are:
for up to one ounce, 33 cents; for up to two ounces, 55 cents; for up to three ounces, 77 cents. Each one of these three categories has its own stamp issues. For more ounces than three, one can use additional 22-cent stamps.

Now, what is the meaning of these three primary rates, 33, 55, and 77 cents?

562040.gif (13594 bytes)33 celebrates the Antichrist's 33rd birthday. He is supposed to start his public career after June 6, 1999. Moreover, the 33rd degree is the highest publicly known degree of the Scottish Masonic Rite.

55 is the number of days that the slain sun "god" stays in the tomb before his resurrection, according to occult tradition. We saw this in practice this year: there were 55 days between the "slaying" (Impeachment) of Brother Billy Blythe Clinton on December 19, 1998, the New Moon of Hanukkah, just before the Winter Solstice, and his "resurrection" (Acquittal) from the Floor of the Senate on February 12, 1999, the birthday of ritual murder victim Abraham Lincoln.

77 is the Mark of the Vengeance of Lamech, descendant of Cain, the first murderer, and father of Tubal-Cain, the progenitor of Hiram Abiff, according to Luciferian Masonic mythology. The number 77, of course, figures prominently in the ritual human sacrifice known as the Oklahoma City bombing. Moreover, Washington, D.C., capital of New Atlantis, is located along the western 77th meridian, along W 77 degrees, 00 minutes, and 33 seconds.

The spiritual tribe of Cain is very active this year. The people of God should be extra careful from now on. Let us pray to the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit to protect us and sustain us in these very trying times.

For more information on the secret nature of Luciferian Masonry and satanic Zionism, please visit the Web site "Dark Millennium" at:

http://www.angelfire.com/wy/1000/index.html

therevsmall.jpg (1693 bytes)